Wednesday, March 20, 2013

become the master of my circumstances…


the amazing thing is the more i yield control of my life to GOD the free-er i become.  when i am mastered by the MASTER then i become the master of my circumstances.  as i give control of my life to GOD HE sets me free from all those other things that have been controlling me anyway.  the good news is that GOD’s pardon erases my guilt and GOD’s power breaks my bad habits. 

if there was one thing that you could change about yourself, the way you act, or something about the way you talk, or the way you feel, or you always respond in a stupid way and it makes things worse, if you could change one thing about your personality, what would that be?  there’s hope.  that can be changed.  that’s the power of JESUS CHRIST. 

ephesians 3.20 (tlb), HIS mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of – infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.  

GOD says, “I will give you the power to change.”  there is hope.  HE says, “you think of the greatest thing you’d like to have done in your life and I can top that.”  you just need to plug into the power. 

just a thought from the front porch…

No comments: